Just when i thought it was too (S)late. REVEAL

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
So I got my gathered Lindsey and wallets and I was cool. But my EBay luck continued. I caved the night before and contacted a seller on EBay who keeps listing one. We came to a price and but the next day she hadn't invoiced me yet. I did a slate Laila search to see if she had decided to re list after all. Well 1 popped up from another seller. As I read the description it mentioned a slight coffee accident involving the bag. I immediately remembered hearing the story on TPF. A few messages and pictures later and she was mine.

ForumRunner_20120925_085726.png

Last edited:

princess69

O.G.
Dec 4, 2009
Wherever He Is
Girl I'm jealous!!!! I need a slate Laila!!!! I saw that listing but the coffee scared me. Glad it went to a TPF'r (time to change your signature line!) :woohoo:

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
BootFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks chick!! Waiting pays off

Gorgeous!!
Thank you! It really is

GORGEOUS!!!! So jealous (you know) Love love love this! Congrats! Love the title by the way!
Girl if I see 1 I will be on it for you guys.

Omg!!!! u finally, finally have her!!! i am soooo happy for u. so, i guess u have to edit ur signature now, huh?!!! ha! ha! enjoy...
I DID!! I DID!! Thank you

Girl I'm jealous!!!! I need a slate Laila!!!! I saw that listing but the coffee scared me. Glad it went to a TPF'r (time to change your signature line!) :woohoo:
It scared me too but she was great with sending more pics and describing. I know its there but I don't think anyone else will notice.

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
Hmmm I had gathered Lindsey and Slate Laila in my signature....what to put there now? LOL

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
Congratulations on finally getting your slate Laila. Looks beautiful.
I know you have been looking for a while.