Just when I thought I was done....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Been away from this forum for awhile... and then took a peek and saw the Fall 2011 colors and had to have something.. so I picked up a cyclamen velo... I figured this was it for the year.. no more.... Then this beauty popped up on my radar and I just about died:faint:!! I've been wanting a Sunday tote since they came out, just never found one! Anyways... introducing

OUTREMER SUNDAY LARGE TOTE

[​IMG]

Comparison with Electric Blue SGH Day. I was afraid they would be too similar, oh but they are not.. hehehe
    [​IMG]

Ok, so now I am . :banned: for a very long time!

2. Congrats! Great blue!

3. Congrats! Outremer is such a great color. Enjoy it.

4. i love sundays! that's such a great bag! did they have it in the medium size??

5. :drool: Beautiful! I am new to Bal and have never seen this style... where did you find it????

6. Beautiful bag, congrats! MODS PICS!! :woohoo:

7. Ooooooh - SO PRETTY!!! I just love Outremer; IMO .. one of the best Balenciaga colors! Congrats!!!

8. Love it - the leather looks good on that Sunday

9. Thank you!! I have always drooled at everyone's outremer!

Thank you!

Thank you.. Yes it also came in a small size. You can check the reference library here and see some pictures.

It was a style made in 2010, but I don't think they continued it.

Thank you! No mod shots at the moment.. hehe.. I just conditioned it and letting it dry.

Thank you! The leather is amazing too on this gorgeous color!! I'm so excited to have a piece!

Oh the leather is excellent!! I'm sooo excited!! Can't wait to carry it tomorrow!

10. Gorgeous bag. Congrats :smile:

11. Great find! Gorgeous bag and love the color. Congrats!

12. hey congrats on this beauty!!!
    love, love outremer!!!

13. Love Love Love Outremer, one of my favourite Bal colours!
    What a beauty, congrats & enjoy!

14. Thank you!! I'm in :heart:

Thank you. I just can't get over it!!

Thank you!

It has become my fav bal color now!!

The corners were a little dry and slightly discolored, but I appled it up and it looked great! Then I used miracle shield and shine restore an it looks amazing!!! I took some before shots and I'll have to take some after shots later!! It is like a 9 out of 10 now!! Woohoooooo!! sooo ecstatic :love::cloud9::cloud9::love:

15. Love Outremer! Congrats!!