Just When I Thought I Had It Figured Out....

louis&me

Nov 30, 2006
Did My Research On What Bag To Get Next And Finally Decided On Med/lrg Classic Flap But Was Very Disappointed To Find Out That It Cant Be Worn Across The Body, Like Messenger Style. I Thought Ive Seen Many Tpfers Carrying It Like This But Did I Mistake It For A Reissue? The Strap Is Way Too Short To Fall Perfectly On My Hip And Im Only 5'1". Did They Come Out With Long Straps Before? What Are My Choices Now Since Im Really Looking Forward To Having It Worn In Several Ways, Across The Body, On The Shoulder With Double And Single Strap?

jennot

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
You Could Try The Next Size Up? The Jumbo... The Straps Would Be Longer Than The Med/lrg :smile:

jellybeanz

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Take a look at the wallet-on-chain. It may be smaller than what you're looking for, you but can wear it a variety of ways.

Did I miss a memo about capitalizing the first letter of every word? :P

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
^Yep, You Missed The Memo Alright. I Posted About It Yesterday. :lol:

Anyway, a WOC or a Jumbo Flap may be a better choice for you. Do a search or take a look at our reference library, lots of wonderful pictures.

daluu

Oct 20, 2007
if you get a jumbo flap and wear it messenger style though, it will be too long. you will probably have to tie the chains from the inside to shorten it. do a thread search...there's tons of threads on this...hahha...i started one not too long ago. :smile: