Just when I get my hands on a Maroon Sophia, out comes a Maroon Blake!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
:cursing:LOL!

I have dreamed of a yummy purple Marc Jacobs bag with luscious suede lining for so long and was finally able to snag a Sophia. It has red suede lining and beautiful silver hardware and I was super happy! Then I am browsing ebay and lo and behold is something I have never even seen before! A Maroon Blake!

:crybaby:Do you guys think I ought to go with the Sophia (which is NWT) or the Blake which is used? I just love the Maroon color and I would buy all the MJ bags in the world in that color if I could afford to!

Here is the Blake listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Marc-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maroon Blake

d77f_1.jpg

Maroon Sophia

IMG_1037.jpg

hehe, I've just posted the Blake link in another thread...
If you think you're going to use both bags and you can afford it, hell yes get both. Maroon is one of the best MJ colours imo. :smile:

Oooh they are both pretty! I love Maroon. The Blake would be my choice since it fits more but if you love both and can afford both....go for it. ;)

that's a very pretty color! i can see why you're agonizing. i like the blake better. i never took to the sophia because of its size. i dunno. the sophia is nwt though... here's the solution: get the blake and keep both!