;) just what every girl wants for their birthday ~ a drop dead gorgeous marine !! ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ......................sadly not of the human kind :P ~ introducing my first balenciaga WE in beautiful 07 marine !! woo~hoo ~ & some other birthday goodies ~ my dh did so well ~ with the help of a couple of lovely SA's xx ~ note the matching *marine* nail polish !! ~ & i can't believe that atlast i have a little piece of VG ~ :>O !! ~ one of my HG colours ~ i should be packing for our move tomorrow & not taking accessory pix ~ but hey ~ it's my birthday & i know what my priorities are !! ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. First of all, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY to u!! Gorgeous purchases, love ur marine WE, coin purse and your chanel stuffs too!

Not forgettin the lovely chanel nail color, looks H-O-T!!

3. some action pix !! ...............

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nicolas & Karl share the limelight :P ...............

[​IMG]

don't they look so good together ?!! :love: ...............

[​IMG]

4. thanx *ceila* x

5. Happy Birthday! Marine is such a gorgeous color! Congrats!

6. That is amazing!!! Where did your DH find your WE!? I love it! Congrats!

7. Wonderful gifts :yahoo: And Happy Birthday !!

8. Happy birthday! What a gorgeous weekender. And what a gorgeous husband to spoil you so well!

9. wowza, lucky you, i love everything!

happy birthday! :biggrin: :biggrin:

10. What a gorgeous bag! Happy Birthday - your DH did a great job!

11. Happy birthday viki, :love: you are spoiled by DH, lucky girl. Love your little VG cutie, and of course, your marine WE which has the most gorgeous thick and yummy leather. May all your wishes and dreams come true on this very special day.:heart:

12. Congratulations....one lucky gal!!!! Yummy goodies you got!

Kat

13. happy birthday!! oh wow i just love marine and the blue satin n/p :drool: i :heart::heart::heart: deep blues.

14. Happy Birthday!!! That is a GORGEOUS Marine WE & that nail polish is TDF!!! wonderful gifts you got!!!

15. :nuts: What an assortment of goodies you have!! CP, Bbag, boots!! Gorgeous!! Congrats!! That marine almost looks like Blueberry, yum!