Just went to buy a bag off LV website, UK

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
Just went to buy a bag off the website, i live too far away from a shop :sad:

And every bag i looked at was out of stock :sad:

Is there a shortage?? Is there going to be more stock soon???

Thank you!!!! :biggrin:

Don't worry, every single one of us is waiting.

Be patient, some people say it's LV's way of marketing, some say it's due to materials rising, some say it's due to recession '09, but there are many factors that contribute to the shortages.

I hope you get your bag soon, best of luck :biggrin:

Yeah im going to check EVERY day lol, i am so impatient tho!!! :sad:

just keep checking,, every once i a while a bag that u want wil become available..... hopefully within the next few weeks this shortage lightens up :sad:

Lol i know there are lots of people waiting! just im impatient, i decided what i was going to get then its not in stock, how are the shops in London, may have to make another trip! lol

Don't worry, every single one of us is waiting.

Be patient, some people say it's LV's way of marketing, some say it's due to materials rising, some say it's due to recession '09, but there are many factors that contribute to the shortages.

I hope you get your bag soon, best of luck :biggrin:

Thank you!!!!! Will have a look in a min!!!

:biggrin:

Man I wish we could buy from other countries that have it in stock.. But that would be tooo ingenious of LV ..LOL .. Cant wait to see all the REVEALS when items come back instock.

Keep stalking the site.. Sometimes things come back in stock late at night or on sundays (for the UK site) Thats what ive noticed anyway!! If you see it, be quick!! Before it goes again. I have the same issue with being quite far away from the nearest store so I have to rely on their site aswel.

What bag are you looking at buying?

The Neverfull, just not too sure on the colour, i could get it now in the damier azur, (i spelt that wrong) but not too sure if i want classic monochrome or not, want the GM size, i like larger bags :smile:

It usually doesn't actually. Only when I sell a bag from my current collection with the intentions of acquiring a new bag. And then the bag that I want is "out of stock" for weeks. That's when I become impatient.

Lol i need will power, i need to buy some somewhere lol!