Just wanted to wish all Minkettes a Happy and Safe MDW

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Just wanted to wish all Minkettes a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!

I have been posting in this section basically daily since the day I ordered my MAM about three months ago, and I am leaving for the shore later today with no internet access til Monday--which is probably a good thing for my credit card lol.

Moving into my shore house and then 4 days of beaches, bars and friends :yahoo:

Whatever you do, live it up and have a great time. Party hard, and live by my motto drink lots of fun summer drinks, but NEVER drink and drive. And just have a wonderful long weekend!

And if anyone does hit up any sales, I can't wait to see the pics :woohoo:

Anyone have any special plans??

^Fendi, sounds like your weekend will be tons o fun!!! My DH and I have to do yard work (we've been putting it off for far too long), I think we're gonna go on a picnic, and I'm hoping to hit up all of the SALES!!! That is about it!!!

:hugs: Have fun Fendi! You're SO lucky to go to the shore!

I'll be heading to North Carolina with limited internet access as well. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble you ladies are going to get yourselves into with all these sales!!! :graucho:

have fun at the shore!!! i've always wanted to go there after the true life i am from the jersey shore or whatever the title was on MTV! hahah

i am going to VA beach with some friends...it's about 4 hours away from my house (same amount as NYC). i am pretty excited!!! hope all of you have a fab time this weekend, i'll miss tpf so i better have some great and ORGANIZED threads to read when i get back!!!

Have fun Fendi! You're SO lucky to go to the shore!

I'll be heading to North Carolina with limited internet access as well. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble you ladies are going to get yourselves into with all these sales!!!

:wtf: you're going to North Carolina?! What part?! YOU BETTER COME TO GA!!! i'm not too far away!!

Fendi! have a GREAT trip!!

I'm staying in Atlanta but i'm SUPER excited that my BF is coming tomorrow morning from Texas!! I'm so excited i don't know what to do with myself! 2 new bags arrived this week, and my BF coming... i'm like this:nuts::yahoo::nuts::yahoo:...and then some more of this:yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

Have a great long weekend ladies!! I'll be in the bahamas, heheh, my first vacay in 2 years! :yahoo: Can't wait. nothing to do but relax on the beach.

Those of you going shopping, good luck! hope you find lots of good deals this weekend! Don't forget to post your goodies!

Just wanted to wish all Minkettes a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!

I have been posting in this section basically daily since the day I ordered my MAM about three months ago, and I am leaving for the shore later today with no internet access til Monday--which is probably a good thing for my credit card lol.

Moving into my shore house and then 4 days of beaches, bars and friends :yahoo:

Whatever you do, live it up and have a great time. Party hard, and live by my motto drink lots of fun summer drinks, but NEVER drink and drive. And just have a wonderful long weekend!

And if anyone does hit up any sales, I can't wait to see the pics :woohoo:

Anyone have any special plans??

Thanks, sweetums! Right back at ya! Be safe and be well! Also, to everyone out there, please remember that Memorial day is more than just a day, it is an occasion in which we honor our U.S. military and its service men and women. I dont mean to preach but please keep that in mind when you celebrate your weekend :yes:

Sooooooo envy that y'all all have fabulous plans for this weekend. I will be working all this holiday weekend and on the Memorial Day. Got my first day off on coming Tue.....:tumbleweed:
Hope everyone will have a safe & wonderful holiday weekend!!!:tender: