Just wanted to show my brand new steal!

jtothelo

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I´ve been eyeing this bag for a long time, and I had heard that it would be on sale (which I understand is very rare for this model, and in particular because it´s black)...

..But then today, my husband had hidden a little surprise for me in my walk-in :yahoo::love:

YSL Sac Y Bow. Price: app. $615!!!! :graucho:

All pics taken by me.

Attachments

• IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,246
I´ve been eyeing this bag for a long time, and I had heard that it would be on sale (which I understand is very rare for this model, and in particular because it´s black)...

..But then today, my husband had hidden a little surprise for me in my walk-in :yahoo::love:

YSL Sac Y Bow. Price: app. $615!!!! :graucho:

All pics taken by me.

LOVE:love::love:

I thought I was the only one who loves this bag. i want one in gray,I didn't know it was on sale.Is is the medium size.

I need this bag so badly to complete my YSL collection.

Dramakitten: Thanks so much! Yeah, he´s the best :love:

Jumalca: Yeah, I really love it, so I can understand why you want it ;) The grey colour is FANTASTIC! If I couldn´t get it in black, grey would be the colour I would choose. I think its really unusual that it´s on sale, but I live in Denmark, so the YSL retailer here doesn´t follow YSLs sales. Yep, its the medium size one. Its such a versatile size, I´m sure I´ll get a lot of use out of it!

Last edited:
Great bag!! Congrats!! I love this bag more and more each time I see it.... Hope we can see some modeling pics too :smile:

Can you wear it on your shoulder comfortably? (I just started to REALLY consider this bag, but I would have to be able to wear it on my shoulder at least some of the time.)

Can you wear it on your shoulder comfortably? (I just started to REALLY consider this bag, but I would have to be able to wear it on my shoulder at least some of the time.)

I actually asked the same question here at TPF, and most people said No. Now I´ve tried it, and I would actually say Yes, you can.
Of course, its not suppose to be a shoulder bag, but as long as Im not wearing a bulky winter coat, I dont think it will be a problem to wear it over my shoulder some of the time (And Im not a sz.2, so its not like my arms are skinny). I was quite surprised, that I was able to wear it over my shoulder.
Ill try to take modelling pics ASAP, so you can see, what it looks like over the shoulder.

I actually asked the same question here at TPF, and most people said No. Now I´ve tried it, and I would actually say Yes, you can.
Of course, its not suppose to be a shoulder bag, but as long as Im not wearing a bulky winter coat, I dont think it will be a problem to wear it over my shoulder some of the time (And Im not a sz.2, so its not like my arms are skinny). I was quite surprised, that I was able to wear it over my shoulder.
Ill try to take modelling pics ASAP, so you can see, what it looks like over the shoulder.

Thanks jtothelo!! That is great to hear! Maybe I can consider this bag :graucho:
Can't wait to see! Enjoy :biggrin: