just wanted to share :)

jennifer-- My mom is a supervisor for a state run agency that aids visually impaired (including legally blind) people..She still sees clients b/c she truly enjoys helping them..I love all the stories she tells me about people who can't see at all yet they lead fulfilling lives with the help and care they are eligible for..I never realized all the visual aids available..Truly remarkable! Brail stickers for the microwave...Lighted magnifyers..My mom says she sees legally blind people who can still clean their homes and cook for themselves...Very uplifting! I still think you should reward yourself with a stunning Chanel..but aren't they all!?!? Congrats again!! :heart: Emmy

thank you to bellabags, BalenciagaLove, Tammy518, sexxiliciousgrl, jennipuh, fromparis, xoAKIxo, bagzilla, Edna, and ditzeechick!!

NWpurselover, thank you! ohh, if you don't mind me asking, which school do you work at? or i can PM you separately if you'd rather me do so.

EMMY, those centers for the visually impaired are great! i've seen kids who have very minimal sight (only having light perception) learn how to function through the help of some amazing therapists. it's really inspiring and moving to see them.

stacy, i'll be moving to the south in 2008. it'll be my first time. my residency is going to be at the university of south carolina!

thank you, cat_inluv, smoothoprter, Michele and joyhui!!

mon, i mean it when i say that tPF kept me going on the interview trail. every week i was flying into one state and then flying into another following day, and it was always nice to take my mind off all the stress and politics etc. you guys are da BOMB! :P