Just wanted to share..

I got the same bag from Ssense too and the bag is a beauty in the looks department. Functionally, I've come to realize the shoulder strap is pretty much useless. The strap keeps sliding off my shoulder, my bag actually fell on the street while I was getting out of the car and getting into work. Thankfully there was no rain or snow but if there was that would've ruined it. The other thing that's annoyed me is the strap comes undone randomly and you look so stupid trying to fix it right at a point when you are just trying to grab and go. It's made me look stupid 4 times in one day, 2 times by falling off my shoulder onto the floor so quickly that I don't have time to even react and 2 times by the strap coming undone on one side. The strap sliding off might just be a problem because of the type of leather the bag is made of. It is pretty much a bag held in your arm but, if you are wearing a thicker jacket it won't go over it either. So you will end up carrying it by hand or on your wrist. I love the way it looks but, have to say it has it's nuances. :smile:

I got the same bag from Ssense too and the bag is a beauty in the looks department. Functionally, I've come to realize the shoulder strap is pretty much useless. The strap keeps sliding off my shoulder, my bag actually fell on the street while I was getting out of the car and getting into work. Thankfully there was no rain or snow but if there was that would've ruined it. The other thing that's annoyed me is the strap comes undone randomly and you look so stupid trying to fix it right at a point when you are just trying to grab and go. It's made me look stupid 4 times in one day, 2 times by falling off my shoulder onto the floor so quickly that I don't have time to even react and 2 times by the strap coming undone on one side. The strap sliding off might just be a problem because of the type of leather the bag is made of. It is pretty much a bag held in your arm but, if you are wearing a thicker jacket it won't go over it either. So you will end up carrying it by hand or on your wrist. I love the way it looks but, have to say it has it's nuances. :smile:
I totally agree about the strap, haven't drop it yet, in the weather department, we have a city-wide "skating rink" , I removed the strap and will just carry on my arm or hand and of course it's a bit stiff, as all bags they will soften with wear..(I hope)

Enjoy her!

Last edited:

I totally agree about the strap, haven't drop it yet, in the weather department, we have a city-wide "skating rink" , I removed the strap and will just carry on my arm or hand and of course it's a bit stiff, as all bags they will soften with wear..(I hope)

Enjoy her!

Beautiful bag, I've got this leather / color combination in a small Antigona and love it! I'd love to see some mod pics :P

It's interesting that the longer strap slides off so easily, it's probably true about the type of leather. I was thinking it was because of the cold weather and the fact that you're wearing a coat making the shoulder area more bulky since none of my bags like to stay on my shoulder when I wear a coat and it's infuriating.

I've got the Nightingale in goat leather and it's hit or miss, although the whole thing with the longer strap just flying off of the bag happens to me too! The design is interesting and I'm always unsure how the buckles settle to the exact spot where they decide to become detached. Thankfully, like you guys, it hasn't just flopped onto the ground when it's happened!