Just wanted to share!

jdy324

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
My aunt made me this super-duper cute purse charm! I love it. It's all swarovski crystals. I get little cute figurines every for Christmas, my brithday, and sometimes inbetween, but this one is just perfect for me! :biggrin::love: It looks fabulous on my Balenciaga so I took some pictures today to share with you guys! :flowers:

SO CUTE!

Oh and jennifer, I am so jealous. I just got hit with a craving for a white balenciaga... AH. Must. Find. One. NOW!

Your collection is growing like crazy, girl! You must be so happy!

Thank you everyone!! I was just out to lunch with my auntie :smile: I convinced her that she should sell these because I think every girl would love a great purse charm! I've been scouring ebay for them and the only ones that I thought were slightly appealing were the bag candy from Tarina Tarantino, but they seem a little too "trendy" for my taste. She's going to give me a smaller purse charm with a little heart in the middle later this week to try to sell for her and see how much it could fetch. Trying to figure out if it would be worth it for her to make more since she's so busy with work, etc. If you guys would be interested I can keep you posted! ;)