just wanted to share these pics :)

thanks alot vanilla addict i love all the pics, Love the Blue india part time and i was about to buy it but thought it was too wide on me.
i'm from ksa too and i loveeeeeee sacoche they've got the nicest SA's ever!!

thanks sweeties :smile: glad u liked them :love:

thanks alot vanilla addict i love all the pics, Love the Blue india part time and i was about to buy it but thought it was too wide on me.
i'm from ksa too and i loveeeeeee sacoche they've got the nicest SA's ever!!

welcome sweetie..! nice to meet u :love: oh arent they the SWEETEST ever!! God i used to grab a hot choco from costa and sit on one of the chairs near the entrance of the botique and stare at the b bag on display looooooooool <<mom thought i was crazy!! dear.. i never saw B Bags in Harvey Nicholes Riyadh.. have u had any luck? :shrugs:
i saw a part time in caramel or was it camel.. OMG i fell in love.. i agree some may not like part time on them.. i was crazy about it and surprisingly i didnt like work on me!! :confused1:

thanks sweeties :smile: glad u liked them :love:

welcome sweetie..! nice to meet u :love: oh arent they the SWEETEST ever!! God i used to grab a hot choco from costa and sit on one of the chairs near the entrance of the botique and stare at the b bag on display looooooooool <<mom thought i was crazy!! dear.. i never saw B Bags in Harvey Nicholes Riyadh.. have u had any luck? :shrugs:
i saw a part time in caramel or was it camel.. OMG i fell in love.. i agree some may not like part time on them.. i was crazy about it and surprisingly i didnt like work on me!! :confused1:

oh really! i think the work looks so much better on taller girls, i'm only 5'2 (about 156 cm) so it wasn't so great (just ok).
and yeah about the "stare" issue lol i think we have a problem :Push: as soon as i go to bahrain all i want to do is go to sachoce and just stare and try the bags on!!
i saw some balenciagas in harvey nichols back in 2004, it was only a couple of bags i think the first (black and seafoam) and thats it. i don't know why they stopped carrying them?:confused1: