Just wanted to share something funny from PostSecret...

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC

I LOVE PostSecret...just found out today that its "headquarters" are only about 20 minutes from my house!

Feel free to share any other PostSecrets that you liked here...

reon

Sep 10, 2007
i love postsecret too!!
bought a postsecret book from urban outfitters last yr and was brought to the website... been chking it out every wk since then =)
Here is one of the postcard from the latest update

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I just went to the website and noticed that a new thing is to leave a secret in a book for someone else to find! This makes me want to go to my Borders/Barnes & Noble and look for secrets now! Amazing.

The one 'I bought him the gun he used to kill himself with. I thought I was protecting him'....so sad!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I love PostSecret too. Some of them are really sad and others are funny. I saw a thing about making artwork from pics in books and framing and I think some of the book pages would work really well for this idea. I think it is an interesting idea...

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
Wow... I am SO lost! I had never heard of PostSecret before. Just went to the site, and I can't believe I never knew about it. Very interesting... going to have to pick up the books too. Thanks for posting!

Hats

Feb 16, 2007
This is my favorite PostSecret. It's actually a really old one...

And it started my "collection" of Post Secrets. I print out all the ones I like/relate to me and then I frame them and put them on my wall. It's becoming a pretty cool collage.

Attachments

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
^ Aw, that one is too cute! And great idea, I'd love to have a little collection of PostSecrets!

My school is hosting a project where you send in your own postcards...it's for a Humanities Senior Independent Project...very cool. Can't wait to see them all!

I really want to get the book. Maybe for Christmas. :biggrin: