Just wanted to share my new baby!!!

1. She's here!! :happydance: :rochard: And she's 100000000X more beautiful than I had expected her to be! She's so soft, smoooshy, BUTTERY!, fresh, & she's like a chameleon! She changes color on me all the time! And I love her for it!!

At first I missed her delivery (blast that UPS man for coming so late!) but then I was determined to not miss her arrival again. So I scheduled a pick-up instead.....and TADA!!! Here she is! I just can't think of a name for her! Currently she's called "my most beautiful of beautiful things"

Note: Spy is my "most awesome of awesome things"
    Bbag is my "most classy of classy things"
    Got it from a cute show on cartoon network called "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MORE PICS OF LIL MS PRETTY TO COME!! :party:

* Big big thanks to the previous owner!! You know who you are! I could kiss you for this!!! AHHH! :graucho:

2. Gorgeous!!

What color is that?!?

3. Oh wow - hot bag!!:love:
    And you look really pretty too!
    Thanks for sharing:flowers:

P.S Are those Chloe pumps i spy on your feet??:wlae:

4. Very pretty! You look great with it. Enjoy it!

5. thanks girls! :heart: yeap, it's the chloe mocassins chicky! not a true match in terms of color with the bag though. but both are lovely! hehe.

hmweshe's craie :nuts:

6. Wow - you look so happy together! I can't decide which is cuter, you or your Most Beautiful! Enjoy :yes:

7. OMG CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: Craie is such an amazing color and your satchel looks TDF!!! Simply GORGEOUS on you!! :love: Enjoy her!! :heart:

8. Gorgeous bag on a beautiful lady! Congratulations- it looks so fabulous on you!!! You look so genuinely happy- it is so nice to see! Enjoy in the best of health!

9. thank you hippiechic, audrey, and jag!!

you guys are so sweet :love: thanks for sharing my happiness with me!

10. So cute! I love it and you look adorable.

11. That is one of the prettiest paddys I have seen! Good Job- you know how to pick them.

12. BEAUTIFUL! Congrats and enjoy your new bag!! It looks stunning and looks super happy on you! ;)

13. Oooh what a beautiful craie paddington, I know what you mean when you say it's a chameleon - craie looks so different in diff. ligtnings :heart:

But it's absolutely gorgeous, and you look stunning..!! Congrats!!:flowers:

14. wow, it suits you so much. It really really lovely :yes:

I love your chloe moccasins too :heart: , the whole look is really nicely put together.

Congrats, you got yourself a good one there :love:

15. lol - yeah they kind of work though - not too matchy matchy, but from the same 'family' of colour - i like!:love: :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice