just wanted to share my much downsized collection...

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Hey friends!

I was blessed enough to have three of my bags sell this week, including the 85th for 999, which was a HUGE help, so I can keep my last two Britts! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :yahoo: (Thanks if it was any of you that ended up with my lovelies!)

Just wanted to share my now humble but very loved collection. Hehe.

No more bags this year except for presents from soon to be DH if he so chooses, or the Gucci sale at the end of the year. That d-gold hobo will be mine one way or another! haha.

GucciCollection.jpg

Thank you Lady_Exclusive!

I am happy for now, I have the basics, an off white and a black. I'd like a brown too but what can you do, haha. My birthday is coming up so I can't wait for that!

Thanks everyone, the leather on both is just so soft and smooth. Love them.

I was going to sell all three of these too and be Gucci-less for a while but my fiance was finally like "STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!" Haha. So... I did.

I do have to admit that I am afraid to use the cream one, just because if anything would accidentally happen to it (a mysterious scratch, etc) I would be SO DEVASTATED.

I'm sure I will get over the fear eventually, though. =) I'm really, really careful with my bags.

Thanks!!!!!! =) She is definitely my favorite bag. Hard to find now too!

Maybe I will take baby steps... first take her grocery shopping... lol... then to the mall... then maybe... MAYBE out to eat but that is very questionable!!! ;)