Just wanted to share my excitement! Baby Animals arrived today!

Sealy

Jul 4, 2007
Hi!!!

I just wanted to share with all of you my excitement over my new baby animals terry cloth tote bag in black.:party: She arrived today a day early and was a great deal at only $550! I had been admiring this pattern because I absolutely adore seals. I finally decided I would seriously regret it if I did not buy her and what a great surprise it was when I heard her price!!!

I know many of you have reservations because of the trendiness and the youngness of the pattern. However, it is perfect for me. I am still young at 23 (although someone though I was 12 this past spring :wtf: and once I was refused a drink even with my AUTHENTIC ID..disturbing, but another story) and will probably still enjoy the youthful look when I am older due to my fondness of seal, cats and other animals. Plus I like a pretty casual, classic look in clothes which I was fearing was starting to get boring so it will add a fun splash of color.

Right now she will be great for school next year for carrying everything I need:tup: .(and I can entertain myself by petting the cute seals!) In the future I can use her for the gym, beach, travel, or as a baby bag (way in the future!!!)

Thanks for letting me share with all of you lovely ladies!

I will post pics tomorrow!