just wanted to share my excitement! (a cute little story with a happy ending)

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
So the end of last year/beginning of this year, I sold off most of my Coach stuff and floated over to another brand for awhile. I kept a few things (all of my wristlets, some keyfobs, and one bag). I sold everything else, except for one bag and one wallet, which I gave to my cousin and told her if she wanted to use them, she could. She told me at the time if I ever wanted them back, to ask and she would bring them over.

I forgot about this for a little while, but remembered it the other day. I noticed the past few times I saw her, she wasn't using the bag or the wallet so I got in touch and asked if she could bring them with her the next time she's in town. I GET THEM BACK THIS WEEKEND!!! :yahoo: I'm really excited because i've been longing for another Coach bag (Madeline is my only one right now) but I need to sell off a few things and wait a bit until I have the extra money to buy one.

So i'm getting back my old bag and wallet, FREE. They were just "on vacation" for a few months. :P

For what it's worth, here's what's being returned to me:
- Patent Ergo Hobo in POND (YESSSSS)
- Hamptons Leather Slim Envelope Wallet in...Lilac? It's a light, dusty purple color

Thought you ladies could understand my excitement!

That's funny - I'm happy your are happy you are getting your things back. It got me to thinking though, maybe we could do a "rent a Coach" for our off season stuff and make some money for the stuff that's not presently in the rotation. Hee Hee. :P

You'll have to post pics of your treasures when they come home. :smile:

That's funny - I'm happy your are happy you are getting your things back. It got me to thinking though, maybe we could do a "rent a Coach" for our off season stuff and make some money for the stuff that's not presently in the rotation. Hee Hee. :P

You'll have to post pics of your treasures when they come home. :smile:

HAHA, "rent a Coach". I find that I get sick of things quickly and i'm too hasty in selling them and then I regret...i'm going to try putting bags away for awhile (out of sight!!!) and then digging them out months later. It's like falling in love all over again :love:

I'll definitely post pictures!

So nice to reunite with ur long lost pals...... I can really feel the excitement that u're going thru. Bet u can't wait to carry them again.

It's the same with my kids... they got tired after playing with the same old toys. So I kept them away for a while. When I bring them back, they got excited all over again. Guess the feeling must be as good as getting new toys. :biggrin:

Ugh, I know exactly how you feel. I have sold quite a bit of my Coach stuff in this last year too and I regret selling 99.9% of them..lol.
I really regret selling them when I see the person I sold it to wearing it. Like, I sold my Black leather Gallery tote with silver hardware ( the only bag I had with silver hardware ) to a friend of mine, I seen her carrying it not long ago and wished I'd never sold it to her.

HAHA, "rent a Coach". I find that I get sick of things quickly and i'm too hasty in selling them and then I regret...i'm going to try putting bags away for awhile (out of sight!!!) and then digging them out months later. It's like falling in love all over again :love:

I'll definitely post pictures!

3845633987_ae267115d4.jpg

Hamptons Slim Envelope Wallet. I LOVE THIS THING!

3846427018_a00e324a2e.jpg

Pond Patent Ergo Hobo. It reminds me of the color of the sky right before it storms...I really love it.

3845639781_6b8fc0ec9a.jpg

My lovelies together! Reunited and it feeeels so goooood...