just wanted to share my excitement! (a cute little story with a happy ending)

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
So the end of last year/beginning of this year, I sold off most of my Coach stuff and floated over to another brand for awhile. I kept a few things (all of my wristlets, some keyfobs, and one bag). I sold everything else, except for one bag and one wallet, which I gave to my cousin and told her if she wanted to use them, she could. She told me at the time if I ever wanted them back, to ask and she would bring them over.

I forgot about this for a little while, but remembered it the other day. I noticed the past few times I saw her, she wasn't using the bag or the wallet so I got in touch and asked if she could bring them with her the next time she's in town. I GET THEM BACK THIS WEEKEND!!! :yahoo: I'm really excited because i've been longing for another Coach bag (Madeline is my only one right now) but I need to sell off a few things and wait a bit until I have the extra money to buy one.

So i'm getting back my old bag and wallet, FREE. They were just "on vacation" for a few months. :P

For what it's worth, here's what's being returned to me:
- Patent Ergo Hobo in POND (YESSSSS)
- Hamptons Leather Slim Envelope Wallet in...Lilac? It's a light, dusty purple color

Thought you ladies could understand my excitement!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
That's funny - I'm happy your are happy you are getting your things back. It got me to thinking though, maybe we could do a "rent a Coach" for our off season stuff and make some money for the stuff that's not presently in the rotation. Hee Hee. :P

You'll have to post pics of your treasures when they come home. :smile:

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
That's funny - I'm happy your are happy you are getting your things back. It got me to thinking though, maybe we could do a "rent a Coach" for our off season stuff and make some money for the stuff that's not presently in the rotation. Hee Hee. :P

You'll have to post pics of your treasures when they come home. :smile:
HAHA, "rent a Coach". I find that I get sick of things quickly and i'm too hasty in selling them and then I regret...i'm going to try putting bags away for awhile (out of sight!!!) and then digging them out months later. It's like falling in love all over again :love:

I'll definitely post pictures!

Feb 18, 2009
Mother Earth
So nice to reunite with ur long lost pals...... I can really feel the excitement that u're going thru. Bet u can't wait to carry them again.

It's the same with my kids... they got tired after playing with the same old toys. So I kept them away for a while. When I bring them back, they got excited all over again. Guess the feeling must be as good as getting new toys. :biggrin:

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Ugh, I know exactly how you feel. I have sold quite a bit of my Coach stuff in this last year too and I regret selling 99.9% of them..lol.
I really regret selling them when I see the person I sold it to wearing it. Like, I sold my Black leather Gallery tote with silver hardware ( the only bag I had with silver hardware ) to a friend of mine, I seen her carrying it not long ago and wished I'd never sold it to her.

HAHA, "rent a Coach". I find that I get sick of things quickly and i'm too hasty in selling them and then I regret...i'm going to try putting bags away for awhile (out of sight!!!) and then digging them out months later. It's like falling in love all over again :love:

I'll definitely post pictures!

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
THEY'RE HERE!! Uploading pictures now! We met up for lunch and she gave them back to me, I just got home a little bit ago. I am so glad they are back home!:party:

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006

Hamptons Slim Envelope Wallet. I LOVE THIS THING!

Pond Patent Ergo Hobo. It reminds me of the color of the sky right before it storms...I really love it.

My lovelies together! Reunited and it feeeels so goooood...

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Congrats!!! I have the twin to your wallet! I have it in a grass green! I love the style!! You are very nice to let your cousin use your bag!!! I let no one use mine!

Lynne :smile::smile: