Just wanted to share my cute LV story. =)

conrad18

O.G.
Apr 3, 2007
Yesterday, I picked my husband up from work and we went to our Base Exchange to do a little bit of shopping. As we were heading out I noticed that it had started to rain. I was carrying my new Azur Galliera and I had no umbrella or jacket to protect the naked vachetta! :wtf:

My husband knows how I am about my LVs, so he came up with the idea to put my Galliera inside our plastic shopping bag. But since the Galliera was bigger than the shopping bag, the handle still stuck out the top, so he tried to stick the whole thing inside his uniform top! :biggrin: It wouldn't all fit so half the plastic bag was hanging out of the bottom of his top. So, he had to kind of waddle-walk to the car, while holding the bottom of the bag like a pregnant woman does to her belly. :lol: We passed several people on the way and they all gave him funny looks. But, it worked and my Galliera was safe and sound and got no spots on her!

That is sweet. I almost got stuck in the snow with my azur galliera. I asked DH is I could borrow is coat. He said yes, and expected me to put it on, but instead I covered my bag with it LOL.