Just wanted to say

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in LOVE with that lurex!
    I have to have the mini skinny in gold, and Oh my god that wristlet in raspberry
    OR I WILL ABSOLUTELY DIE!!!!!!!!
    well sort of!
    but I really am in loveeeeeeeeee:love:

2. I got the wristlet in silver and it's tdf!! Coach.com didn't have the matching mini skinny but Nordstrom's did. :jammin::woohoo:

I can't wait to use it for special occassions.

3. I have the lurex mini skinny in black and silver. I just love it! You should go for it!:yes:

4. I am in love with the wristlet in raspberry, but I think the mini skinny is good in either that or gold!
    I'm hoping maybe my future secret santa will help me, if I can wait that long!
    Other wise my birthday is november 21st and it might just become my present to myself!

5. hehe, i wrote a thread on signature lurex goodies....
    check it out!
    I love my magenta mini skinny :smile:

6. I havent seen these in person yet- but I can't wait to! rave reviews always do that to me :smile:

7. I actually really like the raspberry one. I know a lot of people arent loving it for the mini skinny but i LOVE it!

8. well i am like the number one fan! ha ha :nuts:
    I have permission to buy them for myself for my birthday! (the 21st!)
    BUT I have to pay my car insurance first! which is gonna be 407 dollars!