just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

1. I always loved Balenciaga and initially didn't buy, b/c it was so "trendy", then I didn't buy b/c I thought it was so "out".... but you ladies have reassured me that they are still going strong and it will remain that way - I really had no idea of the popularity - I also discovered the DAY bag here - MY NEW LOVE!!

Thanks

:yahoo: :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I always felt the same way until a few months ago. I felt like B's were "done", or that I'm too old to be wearing the same bag as the pop stars or the Olsen twins. Or that I couldn't get away with the tassles, etc. I was SO wrong!!! These bags are just perfect for me... light, comfy, and they acutally DON'T stand out like I thought they would. LOVE my b-bags!!!!!!!!!

3. I fell in love with Bbags when a First caught my eye a couple of years back, but then never considered actually owning a Bbag cos I was too poor back then :crybaby:

But fortch, or unfortch for me, I stumbled unto this forum, and I've been fighting a lost cause, cos I'm learning more about Bbags, and I've fallen head over heels for the City and the Work :love:

I'm now set on owning my very own Bbag, having now worked for about 2 years, despite all my friends telling me that it's SO over copied, especially here in Singapore, that I shouldn't bother with actually buying the real thing.

Thank you ladies, for all your enthusiasm, cos here's another Bbag convert! :girlsigh:

4. Want to say thank you to for all the great information and the passion you guys have for Bbags! Same as nymph I've been holding back because a few of my friends say it's not worth getting because it's so overcopied...

But my feeling is... so what? As long as I know myself that the one I'm carrying is real that's all that matters! Now that you like-minded folk are here... it reassures me that I'm not the weird one for thinking this way!

I now know for sure I want a Bbag but I'm so confused about what to get... perhaps I'll start a new post about that topic since it's not really related to saying thank you!

Thanks again ladies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice