Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Welcome! I have both styles and they are totally different! MAM is more "refined" and is easy to dress up or down. The Nikki is more comfortable for me to wear and has an amazing slouch! However, it's more casual. Depending on your size and how much you carry, you might want to consider a Mini Nikki as well. Some consider the regular Nikki too big for their frame or hard to rifle through, but the Mini Nikki also doesn't slouch quite as well.

Welcome welcome sweetie! :flowers: I was also originally a Coach lover, then converted to Rebecca Minkoff! :nuts: Absolutely no regrets. My first RM was a Wine MAM; that was over a year ago, and I still love her as much as day one! :heart: I don't have any Nikki bags, I've never been into the hobo style. I was never in to the Carly look either, I personally prefer satchels. But to each her own! :yes:

Welcome to Rebecca Minkoff, lovepink, you are on the road to a wonderful new addiction!
I have 2 MAM's, and i've only tried on the Mini Nikki once. For me the MAM is perfect, in look and functionality and it has just the right amount of structure and smooshiness at the same time. I do think that the nikki would be more comfortable on the shoulder and against your body while wearing it, but I dont like it when your stuff is just in a huge messy pile at the bottom of the bag. Everything stays well organized in my MAM :smile:
Let us know what You chose and show us pics!!
I used to wear coach / furla before RM, now those bags never see the light of day cause my mam for me is the perfect bag:yes:

welcome to the RM subforum! As I'm sure you can tell by now, we're quite a friendly bunch here. There are tons of amazing mod shots of many of our lovely ladies with both MAM and Nikkis.

I personally prefer the Nikki... it was the bag that drew me to RM. I don't know if was the slouch of the leather or the gorgeous pics I had seen on the subforum, but I knew quite early on that I must have a Nikki.

I do not yet have a MAM, but I'm looking into expanding my RM collection with dabbling in the MAM and MAB world in the near future :yes:

Good luck with whichever style you choose. Like others have mentioned above, both are lovely styles-- I really don't think it's possible to go wrong with a Nikki or MAM.