Just want to tell everybody about Gucci fall stock

I may be all alone on this, but I love the oil slick patent leather. I'm getting the med bit icon shoulder bag, which shows off the colors much better than the tote. The bag looks much better without the stuffing imo. The matching pumps are great too but I still have some gz sandals from last year so I'll pass on those unless they're around at sale time.

;)

No you are not alone - ANYTHING left in 'oil-slick' in the sale will be mine. I was going to buy the oil-slick' bit icon I was just the tiniest bit dissapointed it was not leather lined like the black or Winter white - but really it's only because the Secret is SOOOO GORGEOUS that I have to 'prioritise'. I saw the large convertible clutch at the airport (but only in normal black) I think that would be great in oil-slick.

I think it's like the Babushkas form last year. There were not that many rave reviews when they came out - now everyone wants them (and the boots to match :graucho:)

I may be all alone on this, but I love the oil slick patent leather. I'm getting the med bit icon shoulder bag, which shows off the colors much better than the tote. The bag looks much better without the stuffing imo. The matching pumps are great too but I still have some gz sandals from last year so I'll pass on those unless they're around at sale time.

;)

You're not alone. I love the look of the oil slick. The shoes are TDF. Too gorgeous for words.
(I also loved the Coach one a while back, but I'd never pay that much for a Coach.)