Just want to show off my green Vespa :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations! Would love to see some modeling shots! That bag has an amazing color to it, and its so chic and simple!

2. Very nice!! Makes a great combination with the gold hardware. Congrats!

3. WOW what a beautiful bag and a very special color, can't wait to see some modeling pictures either:smile: Congrats!!!!

4. Beautiful! Wear it in good health!

5. fabulous!:tup:

6. Dear BB:

Congrat!!! What size is she?! PM or MM?!

There isn't too much info on the forum about Vespa and this would be a GREAT chance re-introduce her!!!

You might want to try the re-seller (check the reference forum) but obviously there would be some sufficient mark-up...

Congrat and Happy Long Weekend,
    Morgan

7. Congratulations, *bb*, on your gorgeous new Vespa. :yahoo:That's such a practical and beautiful bag but that forest green color is TDF! I just LOVE it, especially with the gold hardware. I can't wait to see some photos of you wearing this lovely and rare beauty.

8. The Vespa is a favorite and your's one of the prettiest I've seen.

9. Congratulations and enjoy!! What a pretty bag!!

10. very pretty vespa..I love the color!

11. Very pretty bag. The color is stunning. You made a great choice, would love to see more pics!

YAY!

12. Love the color!!!

13. *babyblue* Love the bag and the color.

14. Great bag, I love the color. Enjoy it.

15. Congrats, it's an absolutely gorgeous color!