Just want to share my new purple handbag....

windy

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I just wanted to share my new purple handbag I found it today at T.J. Maxx. It is by Desmo. I think it is beautiful. I love it!!!:yahoo: It was $179.99. It was made in Italy. Is anyone familiar with this brand? Also, are purple handbags becoming more popular?

purplebag3.jpg

It's cute! Loehmanns carries a lot of this brand-is the leather thick or thin? I've seen a few that were very firm leather-yours looks more slouchy-which is good!:yes:

It's cute! Loehmanns carries a lot of this brand-is the leather thick or thin? I've seen a few that were very firm leather-yours looks more slouchy-which is good!:yes:

The leather would be consider a medium thickness, I believe. The handles are thick and stay upright. Yes, the leather is slouchy. I hung it up to take the picture because the bag slouches.

That is a very nice bag. I love it!! I believe a TPFer was looking at that same bag a while ago but didn't buy it and was looking for it like crazy. I remember seeing it posted before. Nonetheless, it's a great bag and I love purple!!

How big is the bag?