Just want to share my new purple handbag....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted to share my new purple handbag I found it today at T.J. Maxx. It is by Desmo. I think it is beautiful. I love it!!!:yahoo: It was $179.99. It was made in Italy. Is anyone familiar with this brand? Also, are purple handbags becoming more popular?

purplebag3.jpg

2. I've only seen Desmo at TJM. Purple is a very popular color this year expecially in the balenciaga forum. I think it is a great color and a very nice bag.

3. It's cute! Loehmanns carries a lot of this brand-is the leather thick or thin? I've seen a few that were very firm leather-yours looks more slouchy-which is good!:yes:

4. i have never heard of this designer, but i love the color and shape of the purse :smile:

5. Congrats. Looks very nice and for a great price!

6. The leather would be consider a medium thickness, I believe. The handles are thick and stay upright. Yes, the leather is slouchy. I hung it up to take the picture because the bag slouches.

7. Cute bag.

8. ......I love this bag!! And I agree with Lindacris....never ever seen Desmo anywhere except for TJM, but in any event, the bags are really pretty....and you have a keeper!!

9. That is the perfect purple IMO. Great find. My TJMs never have any good bags.

10. I love your bag. The color is great. I am a TJMAXX cheerleader. I am always finding beautiful bags there.

11. Great find! Purple is my favorite color and I have been enjoying all these purple bag pics lately.

12. That is a very nice bag. I love it!! I believe a TPFer was looking at that same bag a while ago but didn't buy it and was looking for it like crazy. I remember seeing it posted before. Nonetheless, it's a great bag and I love purple!!

How big is the bag?

13. Wow, I love that bag!!! Nice!!!!!! Congrats! I wish there was a TJ Maxx near me.

14. very cute.

15. There's one on Ebay right now. I really like this bag. It's adorable!!