Just want to share my christmas gift...PICS!!!

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
finally i was able to open one of my gifts under the tree. dh made me so happy with...ms azur speedy 25. perfect size. i am attaching a picture of her by herself and with the rest of her family. i bought the cles and pochette a month ago. but the speedy was waitlisted. my hubby actually got on the waitlist and told my SA to call him (instead of me) when it arrived. i'm in love (both with the bag and my hubby)!:yahoo: :heart:

Attachments

• gift01.jpg
    gift01.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 91
  • azurfam.jpg
    azurfam.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 157
my inlaws are coming for the holidays so dh and i opened our gifts to each other early. we wanted it to be a special "just us" moment. i love my bags! thanks for your kind words. hope you get to open your presents soon.

Congratulations! It's absolutely beautiful!!! Wear her in good health.
(I got my speedy early too - I just grabbed Santa and brougt him right down to LV!!!) :smile:

finally i was able to open one of my gifts under the tree. dh made me so happy with...ms azur speedy 25. perfect size. i am attaching a picture of her by herself and with the rest of her family. i bought the cles and pochette a month ago. but the speedy was waitlisted. my hubby actually got on the waitlist and told my SA to call him (instead of me) when it arrived. i'm in love (both with the bag and my hubby)!:yahoo: :heart:

Congrat's what a nice Xmas gift.
Can I ask why you opened your Xmas gifts now ?