Just want to share my 1st LV...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all, I finally received mail from LV, yeeea! I know most have gotten these, but I got these yesterday in the mail, it's small, but it's from LV! YEEEAAAY:yahoo: The one from Elux is an LV catelog, and the other one is just a reminder to order the 2007 agenda refills.:yes:

a_120706_001.jpg a_120706_002.jpg
  2. Oooh, I got those, too! I'm so glad they send the reminder for the agenda refills. I always forget :lol:

3. Isn't it a thrill when you see mail from LV? I get so excited and giddy like a little kid!

4. YAY!:yahoo:

5. When I checked my mail, I started screaming, seriously! I couldn't believe it, It almost felt better than receiving an LV I purchased in the mail, because it came without me knowing!

6. Snail mail from LV is always fun :smile: Congrats!

7. :yahoo:

8. Congrats! :flowers:

9. i wish I get mail from LV :sad:

10. yay!!! great stuff congrats!!!

11. Woo hoo! Aren't their catalogs to die for? The quality of the paper is so thick and glossy!

12. :yahoo: :party: congrats..

13. i never get any :sad: but i know one day i will, once i start ordering from elux because of the poor customer service in stores :graucho:

14. I never ever stepped foot in a boutique:crybaby: , all my purchases were through elux! :wlae:

TammySue, ur right, I love the thickness and glossiness of it! :graucho:

15. congrats!