Just visited H and got myself on the list for Croc..

Congrats on getting onto the croc list. Did your SM say how long it would take?

My sa said that it would be about a year, but she said the same think when I ordered BJ and it came only like after 3 months. She also said it might be faster if I buy scarves and some other things here and there to bump me up on the list. When she showed me the binder with all the names, it was huge!!!

In Vancouver or Montreal? Are they taking new orders or is it something you saw at the store? Have you seen anything in Rouge Vif? Sorry, for getting so excited.

Vancouver.

they are taking order. Hmm..I THINK ROUGE VIF IS BACK..as many ladies on this forum have discussed. I saw a few rouge VIF goodies. :tup:

My sa said that it would be about a year, but she said the same think when I ordered BJ and it came only like after 3 months. She also said it might be faster if I buy scarves and some other things here and there to bump me up on the list. When she showed me the binder with all the names, it was huge!!!

:shocked:Really? H staff normally hide customers' names. Not reveal them. This is a violation of customers' privacy. How strange.

And it is also an anomaly for a H staff to tell a customer to spend money to get up the ranks. Although that is what is understood, like everywhere else. But to specifically say so, it's very un-Hermes.