Just visited Gryson.com.....GUESS WHAT?!

For anyone that has been following only this thread for info on the GRYSON shop, the Gryson site did open yesterday, with a 10% across the board discount, and sale items that were 50-75% off (free shipping). If you feel you are getting this news late, I apologize. We had to put our dear little dog to sleep yesterday and I just couldn't be a full participant in all the excitement.

Anyway, there were some glitches in the ordering process in the beginning so it might not be such a bad thing to be coming a little late to the game. It sounds like they have it worked out now (see the thread in deals and steals) So today the selection may be more limited, but the process of ordering should be more sane (yesterday was crazy)! I'm sure most of you have already gotten this news, but I felt the few who were only looking here ought not to be left out.

Well, I am still lost on this site.. I don't see any way to shop at all! Is there another site that they use for retail besides www.gryson.com ??

Go to the very very bottom of the right hand side of the screen and it will say shop now online or something to that effect. It's kind of hidden.

As for other retail places, Bagshop, Shoptwigs, Saks, NM, BG, and many others. Just google Gryson.