Just turned down Violet Day, City. Someone console me.

I did too...but it was an SGH Violet Work because I had just bought a GGH Black Work. The Violet is amazing but i couldn't justify both and I know i would always reach for black anyway....still dream about it though!

Like BagnShoo said... there will always be other opportunites... other colors will come out.. at a later time.. and you might even like them better than violet! nO worries... you did good! :drinks:

Kudos to your self control. Different bag styles come and go, one day you will find another bag that is to your liking and you will be able to purchase it without any doubts or misgivings.

You should definately be proud of yourself!! I'm on the notification list at AR for the black city and find myself still checking out other styles. It's so hard to pass down such a gorgeous color, but don't feel guilty. You absolutely did the right thing. I have a decent job, but still find myself setting guidelines. I bought a truffle first in July and shortly after craved a city. I'm a waitress and actually worked a few extra weekends to justify buying my black city!

You should definately be proud of yourself!! I'm on the notification list at AR for the black city and find myself still checking out other styles. It's so hard to pass down such a gorgeous color, but don't feel guilty. You absolutely did the right thing. I have a decent job, but still find myself setting guidelines. I bought a truffle first in July and shortly after craved a city. I'm a waitress and actually worked a few extra weekends to justify buying my black city!

Go you! That's great!

Once you get that black city broken in it'll feel 'right' no matter how much you see Violets-

+ a tip- buy a small item in Violet- it'll mend the chainsaw sized cut you got from turning those down (yep- know the feeling - well- not with Violet but with every smooshy well priced bbag I see on Ebay everyday)

Good for you- and good luck with your studies!!!