Just tried the Shining Monkey!!!!!!!

1. Hi all,

I just sprayed the Shining Monkey spray on my Hudson PM strap. I wanted to do the strap because it is such a wide strap and a lot of vachetta so if that got water stains on it, it would look aweful. So, I sprayed it and I can't believe it--- IT DOESN'T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT!!! :yahoo: I mean I could take a pic but there's nothing to see, it still looks like naked vachetta!!!! I sprayed it outside and did it very lightly and it evaporated and dried almost instantly!!! Then I did it again, a little more and same thing!!!! I have good luck so I was afraid to do any more to it. Just wanted to let you all know my experience with it!!!

2. That's good to hear !

I gotta get my hands on some of this stuff ! :biggrin:

3. Yay, glad to hear that everything is fine :smile:

4. I ordered it online at *************.com. It was like 20 bucks and shipped it fast!!!! They were awesome customer service too!! Big can for that price too!!:yes:

5. I just got mine as well, I tried it out first on a kooba bag and it dried instantly! Next I did my guccis, moving on to the louis now :smile:

6. Crazy. Maybe I won't be afraid to buy monogram stuff now if the patina won't darken so quickly. :smile:

7. That's good to hear ... I bought two cans a couple of months but I've been too scared to try on my LV. It worked well on my mom's D&B tote and on one of my Gucci bags.

8. that's why i love Shining Monkey. it's dries off so fast :biggrin:. i'll never use Apple Garde again :mad:

9. So, can you spray this stuff on the entire bag or just the leather portions? and can you spray this on fabric bags like gucci's?

10. I'm Canadian though !! :cry: I'm so deprived !

11. doesn't shining monkey ship to canada?

12. ^^^ Oh my god.. I just checked, it may be !! AHHH !! I'm so excited ! :biggrin:

edit - okay, I'm not too happy about the cash grab. It's 30$ CAD versus 16$ USD. According to XE.com, 16$ USD is about 17.85. I understand that companies can't stay exactly current to market rates, but that's a MASSIVE difference. Jerks ! :shocked:

13. what's the link? do they ship to europe as well?

14. go to shining monkeys webpage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice