Just tried Larabar!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just had the Banana Cookie one. It's says "Raw Natural food for Health, For Life, For Fun". It is unprocessed, uncooked, no added sugar, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy and soy free, vegan and kosher! Can you say wow? :biguns:
    I actually like the idea of having a bar that is natural as most bars are processed to death. The ingredients of the bar read "Almonds, dates, unsweetened bananas" ONLY! Isn't that fab?
    Taste-wise, they are different from the standard bars but they are good. I can see myself getting addicted! :P
    Has anyone had these? What do you think?

2. never heard of it.Does it have alot of calories ? If it doesn't I'd probably buy it, so i can eat it as a healthy alternative to the usual ice cream that I eat.:lol:

3. The Banana Cookie bar has 210 calories per bar, 90 fat calories and 0 saturated fat calories. Also 5g of fiber (19% of daily value) and 6 g of protein (11% of daily value). No cholesterol and no sodium.
    Check out https://www.larabar.com/secure/index_.html if you're interested.

4. I really like Lara bars. There is another brand that's similar I found at a smoothie place that I also love. I'll try to find the packet to remember the name ...

5. I have a friend who RAVES about Larabar's. I usually eat the Zone bars.

6. Larabars are so good...but they're not low in fat...(10 g) per bar...sooooo gooooood though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice