just thought i'd share

Thanks Jfhave & VickiAnderson:smile:

Thanks Ricepot, I am not sure about the exact price but it was around $3200 or maybe $3300, and as far as availability I am not sure either? I have seen more of the smaller size around than this larger one, try calling chanel shorthills, also I saw Jeffrey NYC had some in the smaler size last month. Good Luck finding one!! You wont be disappointed:tup:

Thank you soo much Chloe-babe, Savannah, and laksalala:wlae:

I love how this looks so luxe in the black satin. Is the interior all satin too or is it leather lined anywhere? The dark red satin colour is TDF - I would be dying if they made one with that colour exterior and interior!

The mirror on the flap is sooo cute! I think that's such a great idea to build it into the purse. It also makes your flap just an extra touch more special too! LOVES it!

Congrats and thanks for sharing with us!

Ohhh, I love it girl!! :love: Your parents are so cute hehe, wanting to hold your bag hostage until the holidays! :P The mirror inside is too cute... perfect for touching up liggloss! :nuts: I wish medium flap would have this! :heart: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo: