Just thought I'd share some flats I recently got (Repetto, Maloles & Bloch)

olivia56

Feb 16, 2008
I consider myself a wide feet person, I do own 3 pairs of Lanvin, they are comfy but also pricey :sad:

Some lovely ladies here recommended other brands such as Repetto, Maloles, I went ahead and ordered each a pair.

These Repetto are super comfy, I ordered a size up, it's wider than the Lanvin and deeper in the front:

4234.jpg

I got these Maloles, ordered 1/2 size up, front is comfortable but the heel is kind of hard:

ML-grgbrnz-top-150.jpg

and lastly I went ahead and bought these by Bloch Couture, it was on sale, also ordered a size up, super comfy, less pricey $39 on sale (maybe because it's Made in Thailand LOL):

yhst-1478880498451_1948_36184771_de.jpg

I have repettos and bloch. My Repettos are Esmeralda, Demeter, and this slight block-heel one whose style I can't remember. All are black suede and SUPER comfy. Demeter is probably my favorite style. I've been pining for a pair of Bolchois for ages, though! The repettos are super comfortable.

My blochs are very soft and comfy, albeit a little short. They're mary-jane style with ties, just like tap shoes.

What style and how much were your repettos?

I have seen Maloles on my local Dept Store and thought they are very cute..After reading your post, I think I am going to give it a try :nuts:

Thanks for sharing and congrat for the 100th post!

I consider myself a wide feet person, I do own 3 pairs of Lanvin, they are comfy but also pricey :sad:

Some lovely ladies here recommended other brands such as Repetto, Maloles, I went ahead and ordered each a pair.

These Repetto are super comfy, I ordered a size up, it's wider than the Lanvin and deeper in the front:

4234.jpg

I got these Maloles, ordered 1/2 size up, front is comfortable but the heel is kind of hard:

ML-grgbrnz-top-150.jpg

and lastly I went ahead and bought these by Bloch Couture, it was on sale, also ordered a size up, super comfy, less pricey $39 on sale (maybe because it's Made in Thailand LOL):

yhst-1478880498451_1948_36184771_de.jpg
Hi, I own a few pairs of Repetto flats(size 38) and want to order a pair of Bloch street flats. Was wondering if you could let me know what are the sizes of your Repetto and Bloch. Thank you!