Just thought I'd share some flats I recently got (Repetto, Maloles & Bloch)

olivia56

Feb 16, 2008
Hong Kong
I consider myself a wide feet person, I do own 3 pairs of Lanvin, they are comfy but also pricey :sad:

Some lovely ladies here recommended other brands such as Repetto, Maloles, I went ahead and ordered each a pair.

These Repetto are super comfy, I ordered a size up, it's wider than the Lanvin and deeper in the front:

I got these Maloles, ordered 1/2 size up, front is comfortable but the heel is kind of hard:

and lastly I went ahead and bought these by Bloch Couture, it was on sale, also ordered a size up, super comfy, less pricey $39 on sale (maybe because it's Made in Thailand LOL):

Jan 14, 2007
All of those flats are gorgeous! Love the style of the Repetto and the Bloch looks so soft!

Aimee3

O.G.
May 13, 2006
Adorable! I didn't know Bloch was making street shoes now too. I guess if one manufacturer does, the rest follow suit!

ColdSteel

Lover of moto jackets, vintage, and cats
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
in the shoe department
I have repettos and bloch. My Repettos are Esmeralda, Demeter, and this slight block-heel one whose style I can't remember. All are black suede and SUPER comfy. Demeter is probably my favorite style. I've been pining for a pair of Bolchois for ages, though! The repettos are super comfortable.

My blochs are very soft and comfy, albeit a little short. They're mary-jane style with ties, just like tap shoes.

What style and how much were your repettos?

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
I have seen Maloles on my local Dept Store and thought they are very cute..After reading your post, I think I am going to give it a try :nuts:

Thanks for sharing and congrat for the 100th post!

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
They're all really cute and are made by actual ballet-slipper companies! No wonder they are so comfy - enjoy!

PersianGirl

Mar 29, 2010
I consider myself a wide feet person, I do own 3 pairs of Lanvin, they are comfy but also pricey :sad:

Some lovely ladies here recommended other brands such as Repetto, Maloles, I went ahead and ordered each a pair.

These Repetto are super comfy, I ordered a size up, it's wider than the Lanvin and deeper in the front:

I got these Maloles, ordered 1/2 size up, front is comfortable but the heel is kind of hard:

and lastly I went ahead and bought these by Bloch Couture, it was on sale, also ordered a size up, super comfy, less pricey $39 on sale (maybe because it's Made in Thailand LOL):

Hi, I own a few pairs of Repetto flats(size 38) and want to order a pair of Bloch street flats. Was wondering if you could let me know what are the sizes of your Repetto and Bloch. Thank you!