Just thought I'd share some flats I recently got (Repetto, Maloles & Bloch)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I consider myself a wide feet person, I do own 3 pairs of Lanvin, they are comfy but also pricey :sad:

Some lovely ladies here recommended other brands such as Repetto, Maloles, I went ahead and ordered each a pair.

These Repetto are super comfy, I ordered a size up, it's wider than the Lanvin and deeper in the front:

[​IMG]
    I got these Maloles, ordered 1/2 size up, front is comfortable but the heel is kind of hard:

[​IMG]

and lastly I went ahead and bought these by Bloch Couture, it was on sale, also ordered a size up, super comfy, less pricey $39 on sale (maybe because it's Made in Thailand LOL):

[​IMG]

2. Just realized I just hit 100 post on tPF :yahoo:

3. All of those flats are gorgeous! Love the style of the Repetto and the Bloch looks so soft!

4. I love your new shoes!! The color of the Bloch is sooo pretty!!

5. I had some Maloles ones and they are very comfy

6. Love them. Hopefully the back will get softer.

Oh and congrats on 100!!! lol

7. Love Repettos :tup:

Hey, congrats on the 100th post!

8. Good choices. They are all really cute!

9. Adorable! I didn't know Bloch was making street shoes now too. I guess if one manufacturer does, the rest follow suit!

10. I have repettos and bloch. My Repettos are Esmeralda, Demeter, and this slight block-heel one whose style I can't remember. All are black suede and SUPER comfy. Demeter is probably my favorite style. I've been pining for a pair of Bolchois for ages, though! The repettos are super comfortable.

My blochs are very soft and comfy, albeit a little short. They're mary-jane style with ties, just like tap shoes.

What style and how much were your repettos?

11. I have seen Maloles on my local Dept Store and thought they are very cute..After reading your post, I think I am going to give it a try :nuts:

Thanks for sharing and congrat for the 100th post!

12. Love your Repettos - so pretty!

13. They're all really cute and are made by actual ballet-slipper companies! No wonder they are so comfy - enjoy!

14. Hi, I own a few pairs of Repetto flats(size 38) and want to order a pair of Bloch street flats. Was wondering if you could let me know what are the sizes of your Repetto and Bloch. Thank you!