Just Thank You ALL

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
I just want to thank every one for their support for the thread I posted , I got such a response , I really did feel like I got a great big hug. Allong with my famiely , I am so thankful for the cyber famiely I have grown to know and love! Thanks to every body for giving a girl much needed moral support. :biggrin:

- As soon as I am done throwing money to plumbers, carpet installers , and specialty drycleaners...I will be back at my fav stores to start rebuilding , and will figure out how to post pics of the new babies!

give the adjuster hell! a coworker of mine had the athens-clarke county sewer back up into his townhouse and ruin basically everything that he owns that came within six inches of the floor and they didn't want to give him hardly anything at first because they expect most people to fold like a house of cards and not put up a fight. he got a lawyer and fought them like hell and he's getting MUCH more than their original offer.

my heart seriously goes out to you, though, what an awful situation. forget the bags, i don't know how i would deal with so much irreplacable personal stuff - i'm glad to know that most of yours wasn't seriously damaged.

good luck with the whole process!! you have such great perspective on this whole awful ordeal i'm sure karma will reward you and your collection will be back in no time!!! ")