just talked to an outlet sa about black friday

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
If called Thursday night (opening at 11:00 p.m.this is at the Cincinnati, Ohio outlet ) and if they had the maggie mias, would I be able to do a charge hold ?and she said that they are not doing charge holds that whole weekend. darn it. I won't be able to get there and I want one sooo badly.

Last edited:
Yeah I imagine they won't even hold a bag til you get to the store in person that day. They want to lure you with deals so ultimately you will buy more while you are there.

I'm not surprised. They'd rather sell to someone there in the store, and charge holds are more time- and labor-intensive for the store than simply ringing up the stuff a customer brings to the register. Plus, charge holds have to be tagged and taken back to the stockroom which takes someone off the sales floor for a few moments (a lot of time in the Black Friday retail world), and takes up space in the stockroom until the customer comes to claim the items.

The website says Cinci is opening at 10. I'm hoping to make it up there that night. I hope the stories about all the FP deletes are true or else I'll be making a trip and waiting in line for nothing!!

MrsPink if you go on Black Friday and see a Blue sequin spotlight or a cranberry patent mia Maggie can you PLEASE put them in hold if you can and PM me.I have been stalking a Sequin Spotlight FOREVER! If you are looking for anything let me know....I will be going to Jeffersonville. Thanks.

If called Thursday night (opening at 11:00 p.m.this is at the Cincinnati, Ohio outlet ) and if they had the maggie mias, would I be able to do a charge hold ?and she said that they are not doing charge holds that whole weekend. darn it. I won't be able to get there and I want one sooo badly.

Oh yeah, it's so busy that entire weekend, they won't be doing any of those extra customer service things. Sometimes they won't even wrap the items in tissue cuz it's so busy.

i was just told that the mia in cranberry was just apart of the last floorset. a lot of my local fp stores are just getting them. so i don't think that'll be at the outlet just yet.
MrsPink if you go on Black Friday and see a Blue sequin spotlight or a cranberry patent mia Maggie can you PLEASE put them in hold if you can and PM me.I have been stalking a Sequin Spotlight FOREVER! If you are looking for anything let me know....I will be going to Jeffersonville. Thanks.

MFF Garnet picture
523a65fa.jpg

I've been thinking that I guess it wouldn't be fair to just call up and put purses on hold over the phone, it really wouldn't be fair to the ones outside standing in line so I can see why they wouldn't do that and they will also be very busy. I really, really wanted a mia maggie though. I have back problems so I wouldn't be able to go and stand for a long time just to get one. I hope everyone here gets all the goodys they are looking for.

I wonder if we go in person, would they be willing to sell these beforehand? I would imagine they have everything in the back. Worth a shot in my opinion. I may stop by on Wednesday night to see if they put things out ahead of time.