Just some practical items (and a small surprise!)

Wubbles

Feb 13, 2014
No waiting, nothing you all haven't seen a million times but I was excited to have a package at home waiting for me!

IMG_4454.jpg

After my first PA was cancelled last month, I didn't know if I would try again. I hate the waiting for the availability to change. But I randomly tried on Friday night and got one. Made in France the 14th week of 2017.

IMG_4458.jpg

Zippy coin purse! So cute, I can't wait to use in my new PA and Favorite!

This is all I ordered so I was surprised when a little pouch fell out of the shipping box I opened upside down, so elegantly.
IMG_4459.jpg

Perfume samples!
IMG_4460.jpg

Tiny little spray bottles! I wonder if they were so kind because of my last order that didn't go through. No cancellation notice but my card was charged. I had to call and get it sorted out and she said she put a note on my account so maybe thats why they sent a nice little treat.
IMG_4461.jpg

Thanks for looking!

No waiting, nothing you all haven't seen a million times but I was excited to have a package at home waiting for me!

IMG_4454.jpg

After my first PA was cancelled last month, I didn't know if I would try again. I hate the waiting for the availability to change. But I randomly tried on Friday night and got one. Made in France the 14th week of 2017.

IMG_4458.jpg

This is all I ordered so I was surprised when a little pouch fell out of the shipping box I opened upside down, so elegantly.
IMG_4459.jpg

Perfume samples!
IMG_4460.jpg

Tiny little spray bottles! I wonder if they were so kind because of my last order that didn't go through. No cancellation notice but my card was charged. I had to call and get it sorted out and she said she put a note on my account so maybe thats why they sent a nice little treat.
IMG_4461.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Yay so exciting!!! Enjoy all your goodies! Love the little pouch for the samples ha ha too cute!

Reactions: Wubbles

IMG_4454.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

Perfume samples!
IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Lovely! Congrats!

Reactions: Wubbles