just snagged a Chelsea!

Gibbs2424

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I am excited -- I just bought a Chelsea on Ebay -- I really feel good about it -- the seller was a doll, so responsive, so informative, and gave really complete and thorough answers to my questions. She hasn't been on Ebay very long, but she had excellent feedback. And she did offer a guarantee on authenticity, so I figured it was safe.

here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:31&Item=6870055289

ok, so that makes 3 LVs w/i one month's time: I have learned so much from this site, but it's really dangerous for the bank account! I am done for awhile! :smile:

What a good deal. I think that Chelsea must be the orignal one which has been sold out for a long time. Mine is bought off Elux and has the red canvas lining. This bag is very versatile and very functional. Congrat!:lol:

Chloe_concord said:
What a good deal. I think that Chelsea must be the orignal one which has been sold out for a long time. Mine is bought off Elux and has the red canvas lining. This bag is very versatile and very functional. Congrat!:lol:

Congrats as well - great choice! I was about to say the same thing because mine has red lining as well. Did the original have the brown lining? Enjoy!

yes, the seller said the date code is AS0977, so it is an older model. i'm so happy to hear that others who have the Chelsea are enjoying it. I am going to use it for a work tote and travel tote.

Congratulations. Looks like you got a great deal, a good 50% off retail and a bag in great condition.

Yes, the older bags have the brown lining. Mine is an older one too, but the bag really holds up well as both a purse and a carry on. If you want to use it as a purse, I would recommend a purseket or something else to organize the interior because it is a good size.

Gibbs2424 said:
yes, the seller said the date code is AS0977, so it is an older model. i'm so happy to hear that others who have the Chelsea are enjoying it. I am going to use it for a work tote and travel tote.
That's the exact reason I bought it..for a work/travel tote. It's so light too since it's lined in canvas!:P

the chelsea looks great! congratulations!

I would soon be looking for a travel tote too! does LV make any other travel tote similar (maybe a little smaller) to this as well?