Just Sharing : self invented wallet on chain

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Hello guys, I was rushing to head out just now and just grabbed the necessity. The normal size pochette, zippy wallet, I phone 6plus and keys

It was a a tight fit to put the zippy wallet into the pochette. However once it is in then it is not too tight. If I keep the zippy wallet unzip, the whole thing actually works like a wallet on chain.

Other than a very very full zippy wallet, I can still put in keys and iPhone 6 Plus as well as a small lipstick, MAC or smth would fit nicely.

I got the gold tone chain from eBay. It is not from LV.

I might just keep the zippy inside this pochette to work as a wallet on chain. I can keep the chain in the pochette if I am using them in my neverfull. Simply just grab the pochette and slide my phone in, I am ready to go for lunch!

View attachment 3401282View attachment 3401283View attachment 3401284View attachment 3401285

Hello guys, I was rushing to head out just now and just grabbed the necessity. The normal size pochette, zippy wallet, I phone 6plus and keys

It was a a tight fit to put the zippy wallet into the pochette. However once it is in then it is not too tight. If I keep the zippy wallet unzip, the whole thing actually works like a wallet on chain.

Other than a very very full zippy wallet, I can still put in keys and iPhone 6 Plus as well as a small lipstick, MAC or smth would fit nicely.

I got the gold tone chain from eBay. It is not from LV.

I might just keep the zippy inside this pochette to work as a wallet on chain. I can keep the chain in the pochette if I am using them in my neverfull. Simply just grab the pochette and slide my phone in, I am ready to go for lunch!

View attachment 3401282View attachment 3401283View attachment 3401284View attachment 3401285

Would like to see the pics and but I can't, it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Is it just me?

I can't see your photos but your idea's actually a good work around if you want to use a full-sized zippy with a pochette -- keep your zippy wallet unzipped so you won't have to pull it out each time you need cash/cards. :smile:

Works for me now and the bag looks GREAT!!

Hi Una, thank you !! I find this so useful. Because currently the wallet on chain style is so trendy. but many of them do not offer good compartments for cash and cards, or we couldn't fit in phone and keys into them. With this combination I believe our pochette just simply transits into a wallet on chain seamlessly.

I am so in love again !

Reactions: UnaVitaSegreta