Just scored a brand new Multicolore key holder for $192.50!

cjkuhl

Dec 15, 2009
Just scored a brand new Multicolore key holder for $192.50! It comes with the dust bag, LV box, tags, & receipt! I of course had it authenticated here first! The seller was asking $250+$10 shipping. I messages him & we agreed on $225 including shipping...I have an eBay coupon for 10% off=$202.50. My cc is offering 5% cash back on eBay purchases, which makes it 192.50! Oh the thrill of negotiating!!!! ;)

Just scored a brand new Multicolore key holder for $192.50! It comes with the dust bag, LV box, tags, & receipt! I of course had it authenticated here first! The seller was asking $250+$10 shipping. I messages him & we agreed on $225 including shipping...I have an eBay coupon for 10% off=$202.50. My cc is offering 5% cash back on eBay purchases, which makes it 192.50! Oh the thrill of negotiating!!!! ;)
That's the thrill of eBay!!!!

That's Great, Congrats! How did you get the Ebay coupon if you don't mind me asking?
I really have no idea! This is the second time one has popped up in my eBay messages! The coupon was good on any jewelry, accessories, purse, etc over $25 as long as you paid via PayPal (& why wouldn't you?!?). I've used the coupon each time for LV!