Just say "NO" :)

gratefull

Jan 8, 2010
Hi, starting this as a takeoff from the thread "giving up my seat" etc..

more of a fun thing, really.... but feel free to take in any direction :smile:

(Nancy Reagan started a phrase "Just Say No to drugs" ages ago.... it got a lot of publicity as well as a lot of heckling... borrowing her phrase, lol)

anyway, we were talking about when we say no to people, or whether we do or not....

what do you say no to?? :P

I say no to - desserts as gifts!
Not directly to people though!! :sad:

Over the holidays was "gifted" with so many sweets... very sweet of people! haha.
Chocolates, cookies, treats, candy, fudge, the works. Such a nice thing... but yuck the weight gain! In the end I started throwing away the uneaten stuff, I was so pissed about eating all that stuff. (I don't buy treats because am always trying to keep extra weight off.) :smile:
I am going to vow to not eat all this stuff if given it in the future. But not hurt people's feelings... probably just share with others instead of eating it.
And hate to throw away people's gifts! but would rather not see it on the thighs LOL

I say no to - desserts as gifts!
Not directly to people though!! :sad:

Over the holidays was "gifted" with so many sweets... very sweet of people! haha.
Chocolates, cookies, treats, candy, fudge, the works. Such a nice thing... but yuck the weight gain! In the end I started throwing away the uneaten stuff, I was so pissed about eating all that stuff. (I don't buy treats because am always trying to keep extra weight off.) :smile:
I am going to vow to not eat all this stuff if given it in the future. But not hurt people's feelings... probably just share with others instead of eating it.
And hate to throw away people's gifts! but would rather not see it on the thighs LOL

I also hate chocolate and random food gifts. I leave these gifts in the car and give them to homeless people. :smile:

I say no to bread.

Fun idea but I have to move this to General Discussion as it doesn't have anything to do with R&F. The other thread is borderline in the wrong place but well, it's so amazing it has to stay.

I wish I could say no to bread.

Fun idea but I have to move this to General Discussion as it doesn't have anything to do with R&F. The other thread is borderline in the wrong place but well, it's so amazing it has to stay.

I wish I could say no to bread.

ok, bummer, you're the boss :biggrin:

I thought it related to RandF, as it could be saying no to people.
???

Oh well, carry on.
Sad now, no one will see it. Or maybe I'm wrong.