Scarves Just say 'no' to Brides de Gala - what reissues do we really want?

Ex Libris is an oddity isn't it? In every way as iconic a design as Brides de Gala and yet most of the recent re-issues have added pattern to it so intensively the basic outline of the design can well be forgotten. I profoundly love Ex Libris en Kimono. Perhaps if Hermes did the same to BdG we wouldn't be, well, so bored.
This! There has been so much variety with Ex Libris that it feels (and looks) like a new.

Hi Ladyb! Your colorway of Ex Libris en Camouflage is gorgeous. When I see it I always think of you! :heart: I have a pair of pink twllys in the same pattern, love them! Agree, would love to see that pattern again, as well as Belles du Mexique!
Thank you, etoile de mer! You are so sweet! Your twillys sound gorgeous! I love pinks!! You inspired me with horn jewelry! I hope you enjoy a nice weekend!

Oh my gosh, I love this thread! I've only been a scarfie for about 3 years and even I am tired of seeing BdG all the time lol! Hm, I'll have to think some more about what I'd like to see reissued though. So many people have already mentioned ones that would likely be on my list. I'll get back to you... :giggle:

Most of my wish list consists of items I missed out on b/c I didn't "discover" H scarves until recently. I would love to see l'Art du Temari, Bolducs, elenk, Turandot, Ceramique Ottoman, les Lumieres de Paris, les Toits de Paris, Fleurs d'Indiennes in CSGM, l'Arbre de Vie - gosh my list is long lol.

Reactions: prepster
I forgot to mention how I yearn for a reissue of Hugo Gykyar's 1950' s masterpiece 'Les Plaisirs du Froid' - I look for it in the reissues list every winter season. I've never seen it in the flesh - only old photos - but there is just something in the exuberance of the skater's poses and the fringing that draws me in. If Hermes had a money no object bespoke scarf reissue facility I'd probably remortgage my house for that one.

I completely agree with more varieties of mousselline - their day had gone by the time I could get to the shops!

Reactions: etoile de mer