Just saw this bag IRL and...

Jan 2, 2008
Its WAY cuter IRL than on coach.com! I tried it on at Nordies and it is seriously really comfortable on the shoulder... I just wished it had a thicker leather and thicker handles... but it does have a great look to it!

crwella

Jul 21, 2008
FW Side of DFW
It is comfy, isn't it?? I'm totally with you on the leather - if it were only that nice old Legacy leather! Lovely color though, and I really liked the way it felt.

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
thanks for the info---i wonder if it will be all slouchy when broken in. b/c IMO it that bag should be more structured. i wish the Garcia leather was thicker!

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I also love that style, but not so-much in the garcia leather. For some reason the bag looks like it's been glittered in person. The leather is just too thin. I'll be all over this if it comes out in a different leather!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
ITA - that bag is so cute - I tried it on even - I love soft, slouchy leather but was a little worried that the leather might be too thin on this once you started putting stuff in it. Next time I'm at a store that has this, I might try putting my stuff in it and see how it looks because it was really comfy on my shoulder and I love all the pockets!

user082008

Apr 24, 2008
I wish this bag was a bit smaller but I :heart: it. I don't have one and won't be getting one because of the size but nonetheless the color and style are cute.