just saw the movie 'Taken'- it was awesome!

May 12, 2008
i won't give anything away, but i just came back from seeing the movie taken with liam neeson. it was so good. i really didnt expect it to be that good.
lots of action, it keeps you guessing, and liam is a bada$$!

anyone else see it??

The husband and I just saw it last night. I wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was...........WOW.........LIAM NEESON is AMAZING in it. You know I have always loved him before, but I mean DAYMN..............I'm glad I wasnt the only one who watched it this weekend

yes, i've seen it! it's great!
i thought it was just going to be one of the action movies, but this one is quite interesting... and the plot is also very nice, not too much but enough to make us sitting straight watching this

we just got back from seeing it. my husband and i both really liked it. liam was AWESOME, very bad ass, and the fight scenes were very cool.

^yeah..before a movie is released, they do like a preview screening and dvd of it to see what the audience would think of it and whether some changes have to be made.

It was a good movie but I cannot believe how silly that girl was(the daughter's friend)...telling the guy she just met pretty much everything(her last name, that they were going to be alone, they won the whole floor etc.)

Really enjoyed this movie -- it was a pleasant surprise, as I wasn't expecting much.

But I found myself wondering (and here's the hint that I've been on here too much) what bag was the mother carrying when they went to the restaurant? The green one?

I thought it was a Bottega Venta of some sort ,i know very little about the brand except for the woven texture of a lot of there bags , I actually said that to my mother durning the movie " Oh look she has a Bottega Venta bag , I wonder if any of the TPF girls know what bag it is " she looked at me like I was nuts

ooooh my gosh! i cant believe this movie is not getting much press! its sooooooo good! and i love that its entirely about the love of a father for his daughter. no random sex scenes or romantic love stories awkwardly mashed up in the middle of the movie! and liam neeson is hella sexxxy!