Just saw new Azur tote IRL!!

Dec 14, 2008
My SA showed me the Azur tote that's being released Feb.1. There are 2 sizes, a PM for $1320 and a GM for around $1500. Both have outside pockets on both sides!! And, the blue and white checks are slanted on the top third of the bag above the pockets. Very attractive. The deal breaker for me is that the handles, which are rolled and long enough to use on the shoulder, stand straight up and do not fold down. It was difficult to get into the zippered top due to the handles.

I agree with you 100%...the handles were the reason why I didn't like this bag. The size of the bag is nice, lightweight, functional. But, those long, thin, rolled handles just don't do it for me.

I don't have any more info on the bag, and I'm sorry but I don't remember the name. The PM size had a really small zippered opening at the top but it was a fairly deep bag, about the size of the Totally PM. I have the Totally and it's easier to get into, because the handles don't get into the way and I think the opening is actually bigger. I would have liked it if it did not have the handles that would not bend down the sides of the bags!! It would not be possible to put it into a drawer at work unless it was a really, really deep drawer!

I got a pic!!!! I posted it on my instagram. User name: bugn
I'm on my iPhone, not at home otherwise I would have posted it.
It sure is different. I need to see it in person.

thanks so much for posting! just checked it out....hmmmmm not love for me but it looks like it would be a great tote!

You can post photos from iPhone using the tpf app
I saw it today, too. I loved the outside pockets! I wish LV had more styles with outer pockets. The straps were a bit unusual. When it was on my shoulder, 1 strap kept falling down, very annoying! Maybe with time they would soften & sit flat... I'm not a big bag kind of girl, so I thought the size was quite nice.

bugn said:

Thanks for posting! I'm really blank on this one. I want to love it because it's Azur and it has pockets, but I'm not a huge fan. Maybe if I see it in person..