Just saw Monster House!

1. I saw it this past friday (after I saw Devil Wears Prada for the 2nd time lol), my hag and I decided to movie hop *gasp* i know.. but we wanted to see it so bad to "support" her friend who designed the characters.

Anyways.. I saw this.. and compared to Lady in the Water.. this was way scarier. I mean.. Lady in the Water was.. weird but I laughed more than I got freaked out/scared.. this one was scary. Anyone else seen it yet? I have to admit, Sony did a pretty damn good job at it's stab of computer animation movies!

Discuss! I don't wanna give any spoilers if people haven't seen it yet though.. unless that's what you guys WANT to discuss.. haha.

2. OT because i haven't seen it (or even heard of it :shame: that's what i get for living in beautiful podunk nowhere :biggrin:)

but damn i wish i was somebody's hag. :lol:

3. I loved watching Monster House. It's actually based on a real story

4. I saw it in 3D - I loved it!!

5. Really? Do share more...

I saw the film as well and thought it was great!
    I thought they did a great job with animation. And did indeed find it scary. Made me laugh as well. Overall I give it a thumbs up!

P.S. Hi Michelle! How was OC and FL? Is Brenna still in love with LV? :P

6. OOOH! That sounds fun. I bet it was great in 3D!

7. I just realized, its not Monster House I saw, but Party Monster.... whopps.

Florida was nice. We have moved up our trip to OC so we leave the weekend of the 11nth. Yes, Brenna still wants a LV, and now she has recogized when other ladies are wearing a bag. She will say look mom, she has a LV... and her eyes light up.

8. saw it first week on sat when it came out. it was scary! and i thought it was a kid movie.. i enjoyed it though.

9. Well, I'm glad I read this thread. My 12 year old raved and raved about this movie and wants me to see it with him. Maybe I should go now....

10. Took the grandkids and enjoyed it, yes it is scary and funny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice