Just returned from the Potomac Mills Outlet

Lookforgood

Sep 16, 2012
They had very little FP. A couple of the Metallic Lindseys, a handful of the black patent Madison tote, one of the spring resort stripe totes. Nothing I was struck by. It is a huge store. Almost too many bags to absorb them all. I walked out with no bags. But I did buy the Heart key fob with the pink enamel heart and the candy key fob. They were $24 less 30% each. The SA said they would have more FP stuff after the floor set change this week aT the FP stores and they would put them out the morning of the 23rd. I didn't think to ask her if she knew what they would be receiving.

trufflepig

Jan 3, 2013
Stopped by today, saw a Carnelian city willis (stripe lining), a mini berry/gray willis (stripe lining), a fabric & pink leather mini willis, and a berry/gray slim wallet-type clutch thing (sorry, not sure on the name). Lots of new pink and yellow MFF Kristen stuff.

soccergirly87

Apr 27, 2008
Just went in, saw nothing fp except maybe a few signature duffles. Not a FP leather item in sight.

kdennis

Feb 21, 2012
Virginia
I did. They had carnelian and cb duffles. Ocelet print tanners, black mollys, some pennies, UV wallet. They also had some cb tanners and sunflower duffles.

Inferknight

A Civil Engie!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2010
I did. They had carnelian and cb duffles. Ocelet print tanners, black mollys, some pennies, UV wallet. They also had some cb tanners and sunflower duffles.
Thanks for the update! I'm going to stop by on Monday... hopefully there will still be some legacy there! :P