Just returned from Paris with my first Reveal!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have loved watching everyone's reveals , purchases and general lovely things over the last few months. So I knew I would have to have a Paris Chanel to share but had no idea what I would come back with. After a couple of disappointments at Rue Cambon trying to find some favourites I had a brainwave - would Paris still have an item from Fall/winter 13 season? The big sister to accompany my Christmas bracelet - and yes there it was ... And here it is ( with little sister Christmas bracelet) sooooooo happy to have the set. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392840953.387463.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841130.571820.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841161.317714.jpg

2. Congrats!! I loved this design, it's stunning!! Great choice, glad it was still available!

3. Congrats on your lovely necklace!

4. Congratulations! A great way to remember your trip to Paris.

5. Congrats on your gorgeous necklace!!!

6. Congrats!!!

7. Congrats on finding your matching necklace in Paris.

8. Lucky you!!

9. Lovely necklace and bracelet from your trip. You'll have great memories every time you wear them.

10. Gorgeous - enjoy!!!

11. Happy for you that you got something you like!

My experience with Rue Cambon boutique wasn't very good. I found the stock level very low and found other Paris stores or Cannes store better than Rue Cambon.

12. Congratulations on finding your matching necklace. How special to have the matching set from Paris!
    They are beautiful, enjoy! Thanks for doing a reveal:yahoo:

13. Very pretty and very cool! How great that you were able to match a set!

14. Gorgeous necklace! Congrats!

15. wow, great choice, congrats!